1) He is the youngest son of legendary actor and director Clint Eastwood.
2) He didn’t want to get ahead in Hollywood industry by his father name, when he first started his acting career he used his mom’s last name and went into acting by name Scott Reeves.
3) He is a family man, he has a younger sister, Kathryn Reeves and five parental half-siblings including Kimber Tunis, Kyle Eastwood, Alison Eastwood, Francesca Fisher Eastwood and Morgan Eastwood.
4) Scott grew up in Hawaii which may be the reason behind it explaining why he loves fishing, surfing and diving.
5) He graduated in 2008 with a degree in Communications from Loyola Marymount University.
6) Scott Eastwood is 5 feet 11 inches tall.
7) His Net Worth is around $1 million.
8) Scott is single now, In an interview he said “I’m single… if girls like me, hey, that’s great. I think that’s awesome.”
9) He has a habit of being shirtless. In an interview, Scott explained “I grew up surfing and hanging out on the beach, so I’ve sort of always liked being shirtless”. Moreover girls are crazy about his body too.
10) Scott has appeared in his father’s film Gran Torino and as Joel Stransky in Invictus.
11) Before he came into acting, he was bartender. He became co-owner of Saddle Bar in Solana Beach.
12) Apart from acting he has a sideline in modelling including contracts with Hugo Boss and Davidoff Cool Water.
13) Scott Eastwood will be now seeing in major roles rather than side role in movies like Sucide Squad, Snowden and Overdrive.
14) Scott is animal lover and we can see his pictures with Cats and dogs in Instagram.
15) He is a hard working man and has remodeled his own bathroom perfectly.